Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fail

Talk about a blog fail!  I had such good intentions to make a new start in blogland but things changed.  I got a job and even though it is only part time (just under 30 hours), I leave home each day at 8am and return around 5pm.  By the time I arrive home I'm exhausted, I do quite a bit of running around and lifting at work.

I underestimated how difficult it would be making the transition from stay at home single Mum to working single Mum.  Don't get me wrong, I love working.  I need the stimulation.  I need the adult company.  But I didn't think I'd be so tired.

But the pros outweigh the cons so I must soldier on.  Actually not must, make that a want.  I want to succeed at being the best Mum I can be.  To me this includes instilling in Mr5 the value of having good work ethic.  He wasn't all that happy about me returning to work, I guess it was fear of the unknown for him.  We had a few issues with him not wanting to go to after school care but he has settled well thankfully.

So, does it get easier?  I really hope so.  I'm missing my sewing machine, I barely have the energy to hem my pants let alone finish off some of my projects.  One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment