Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yeah I'm a bit behind the times but like they say 'better late than never'.  I'm really not too sure what to think about being in the year 2013 - is it going to be good, bad or the same as last year.  I'm approaching it with caution.  No run of the mill New Year Resolutions for me although I do have one goal:  to be HAPPY!  I'm hoping the rest will just fall in to place and that I am where I am meant to be at this point in time.

My blog has been really neglected since I switched from Vintage Mum Modern Child - maybe this year I will make more of an effort to update.  I recently came across a blog (Ché and Fidel) hosting a portrait a week type thing and thought I could tag along since I now own a fairly decent (but inexpensive) camera.  So here is my first 'portrait'

Adventures in the Park



No comments:

Post a Comment